Skip to Main Content
- City Internships summer internship program for undergraduate and graduate students
- Export Development Canada (EDC) Youth Education Program: International Business Scholarships
- Mitacs (-Accelerate / Elevate / Globalink / Enterprise / Step) funding opportunities
- Swiss Finance summer programs for undergraduates and recent graduates and for MBAs and graduate students
- Maastricht Centre for Taxation course (for tax academics with a law, economics, accountancy, or similar background): “Permanent Establishments (PE’s) and Attribution of Profits Thereto”; Maastricht University, Europe House, Aruba; 22–27 August 2016.
- EIA entrepreneurship summer program in Italy; European Innovation Academy (EIA); Turin, Italy; 10–29 July 2016.
- EIA entrepreneurship summer program in France; European Innovation Academy (EIA); Nice, France; 3–22 July 2016.
- 12th annual CRESSE Summer School on Competition Policy and Regulation (fellowships available for Canadian untenured faculty, doctoral students, and post-docs who wish to attend); Competition and Regulation European Summer School and Conference (CRESSE); Out of the Blue Capsis Elite Resort, Crete, Greece; 24 June – 6 July 2017.