Information Technology Services is making changes to faculty network drives.
Currently, faculty have access to three drives on Carleton’s network, P: drive, G: drive and W: drive. In order to simplify things, P: and G: drives are being consolidated. Everything stored on G: drive will be moved to P: drive.
What does this mean for you?
- Over the Christmas holidays, the G: drive will be deactivated.
- The contents of your G: drive will be moved to a folder on your P: drive called GDrive
- All data will be transferred over and will be accessible to you. File structure will remain the same.
- Please continue to use the actual G: drive until it is no longer available.
- To access your G: drive contents after the move, go to: P:\GDrive
- Storage will be upgraded from 250 MB to 500 MB.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Service Desk at ITS.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-520-2600 x3700.