Brightspace Communication and Collaboration
June 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Come join us as we explore how Brightspace can support effective communication and collaboration with your students! We’ll explore the basics of Email, Announcements and Intelligent Agents to help you take your online interactions with your students to the next level. We’ll also demonstrate some of the collaboration features of Brightspace including Groups, Lockers and group assessment options so you can feel more comfortable setting up and coordinating collaboration activities for your students.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Create announcements to preschedule messages and notifications
- Send emails to your students and view your sent emails
- Create automated check-ins with students using Intelligent Agents
- Identify the tools available to organize your students in groups/sections
- Divide your class into groups
- Facilitate group discussion forums using the Discussions tool
- Create a group file-sharing space using Lockers
This live, online session is intended for intermediate and advanced users who have built their course on Brightspace. The session will be hosted in Zoom and will be recorded to provide asynchronous access to the demonstrations.
Space is limited. Please register in advance by filling out the form below.