cuLearn Gradebook Session
December 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Location:||404 Dunton Tower|
Facilitators: Elspeth McCulloch (EDC), Tamara Vaughan (EDC) and Kim Loenhart (EDC)
Explore the power and flexibility of the cuLearn gradebook. In this session you will setup your gradebook and explore gradebook options, including setting up categories, exporting/importing grades, setting default grades and communicating grades.
This session will focus on the following areas:
- Gradebook views
- Create and organize items and categories in the gradebook
- Grade category options
- Grade calculation and grading scales
- Exporting your grades
- Additional gradebook options and grading methods
- Letter grades in Moodle
- Control visibility of grade items
- Control gradebook visibility for students
Space is limited. Please fill out the form below to register.