Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
FUSION Community of Practice
May 11, 2021 at 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
The FUSION Project Network team at Carleton invites faculty, instructors, staff, program coordinators, supervisors, and students to join the second FUSION Community of Practice on May 11th, from 1 to 2:30pm. This TLS/FUSION session will be an opportunity to connect with instructors and facilitators who have already incorporated FUSION into their courses. This will be introduced by a general discussion of the FUSION curriculum and how you can get support to integrate the modules in your course. If you would like to explore the FUSION curriculum before the event, please self-enroll into the FUSION Facilitator Portal. For more information about FUSION in general, please consult our webpage.
In preparation for the session, please consider the following questions:
- What are your experiences with skills development, career readiness, or experiential learning at the university level?
- What do you already know or are willing to learn about the FUSION Skill-Development Curriculum?
- Thinking about the FUSION curriculum, how might you as an instructor incorporate it into your course or courses?
- What lessons can you learn from instructors and students that were part of a curricular FUSION implementation in the Winter term (2021)?
- How did instructors align the FUSION modules into their courses, assignments, and grading?
Space is limited. Please register in advance by filling out the form below.