Introducing the New cuLearn (Moodle 3.6): A Guided Tour
August 9, 2019 at 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
|Location:||422 Dunton Tower|
cuLearn now features a number of exciting new changes. Let the EDC be your tour guide as we explore the upgraded system together. In this short session, an Ed Tech team member will take you on a visual tour of the newly upgraded cuLearn interface, its additional features, and enhanced functionality.
Some key “stops” on our tour:
- The simplified cuLearn dashboard
- Changes to the course Participants link (Adding users to your course page)
- Customizable course pages and blocks
- Specified assignment file types for online submissions
- All-in-one student calendar
- Built-in audio recording options
- Kaltura Capture media server integration
- Gradebook setup improvements
We hope you can join us! Feel free to stay after the tour for the cuLearn Course Design Drop-in sessionwhere we can assist you with your specific course needs and questions.
If this time doesn’t work with your schedule or if you would like a cuLearn introductory session, you can also book an appointment for one-on-one consultations about any aspect of cuLearn, including the gradebook.