Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
July 25, 2018 at 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|Location:||422 Dunton Tower|
Facilitator: Anthony Marini (EDC)
Which of the following is a sign that you’re NOT young anymore?
- You choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- You play connect the dots on your liver spots.
- Getting the mail is one of the highlights of your day.
- You sprinkle tenderizer on your applesauce.
- You look both ways before crossing a room.
At our Multiple-Choice Retreat, we’ll reveal the answer to this question from Ron Berk’s Test of Testwiseness that has puzzled generations for years. 3M teaching fellow and multiple-choice expert, Dr. Anthony Marini, will also help you develop your skills in writing and refining multiple-choice questions.
The hands-on retreat will explore a variety of topics, including:
- Best practices in item writing
- Techniques for constructing items that target higher cognitive levels of learning
- Using item analysis results to refine and enhance your tests
Lunch will be provided.
Please register in advance by filling out the form below.