Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Multiple Choice Retreat
July 24, 2019 at 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|Location:||422 Dunton Tower|
Facilitator: Anthony Marini (EDC)
Which of the following best describes Zuul crurivastator?
- The Gatekeeper in the 1984 film Ghostbusters.
- A close friend of Gozer, the Gozerian.
- A demigod worshipped by the Mesopotamians.
- It’s a swear word that the ancient Romans used when banging their shin against a marble column.
- A new type of ankylosaurine dinosaur.
At our Multiple-Choice Retreat, we’ll reveal the answer to this question – a question that has challenged and puzzled individuals for minutes. 3M teaching fellow and multiple-choice expert, Dr. Anthony Marini, will also help you develop your skills in writing and refining multiple-choice questions.
The hands-on retreat will explore a variety of topics, including:
- Best practices in item writing
- Techniques for constructing items that target higher cognitive levels of learning
- Using item analysis results to refine and enhance your tests
Lunch will be provided.
Space is limited, please register in advance by filling out the form below.