Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Open Q&A: Let’s Talk Online Teaching
December 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Whether you’re trying to solve challenges in your Fall term courses, or starting to look ahead to designing your Winter term courses, TLS is here to help! Join us at our open Q&A session, which will be dedicated to helping you get a handle on the various resources and services at your disposal, and to answering your specific questions about any aspect of teaching online that you might have. You can use this opportunity to bring your questions to us for instant feedback, and also to listen in on the discussions that stem from questions by colleagues who are working through some of the same challenges as you are.
To prepare for this session, you might want to bookmark and review some of our top resources:
- Transitioning to Online Teaching
- Quick Guide to TLS Resources for Online Teaching
- cuLearn Support for Instructors
- Recordings of Past EDC Workshops
- Kaltura MediaSpace and Capture
- Web Conferencing at Carleton
- Teaching Resources Knowledge Hub
Space in the online Q&A session is limited, so please be sure to register via the form below.