Zoom for Brightspace
April 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Zoom is an enterprise-wide, videoconferencing system at Carleton, directly accessible within Brightspace. Zoom accounts are available to all faculty, TAs, and students. When you use Zoom in Brightspace, you’ll be able to setup meetings, configure your room settings, record your meetings, and easily add zoom links throughout your course. We’ll explore all that and more in this Ed Tech workshop. Come and join us to see what’s possible for sychronous course meetings and teaching.
In this online session, we will:
- Explore how Zoom and Brightspace work together
- Demonstrate the configuration of Zoom account settings
- Set up and customize Zoom meetings in Brightspace modules
- Edit meeting settings inside Brightspace
- Explore how to access and share meeting information
- Demonstrate how to retrieve meeting data, such as recordings and attendance
- Review key resources and supports available for teaching and learning
Space is limited. Please register in advance by filling out the form below.