Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
|When:||Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023|
|Time:||10:00 am — 4:00 pm|
|Audience:||Alumni, Current Students|
All Carleton students and alumni are invited to attend the Virtual Spring Career Fair on Wednesday, March 22! The Career Fair will give you the opportunity to:
- Chat with recruiters and professionals. Meetings will take place as speed-networking-style conversations (about 10 minutes). This is done primarily through text chat (though some employers may use audio or video calls).
- Explore full-time, part-time, summer, and co-op opportunities and browse current job openings.
- Discover a range of organizations to see if you would be a good match. Employers will continually be added in the lead up to the event.
- Increase your chances of advancing your applications, as employers are able to download resumes of those who attended the Career Fair.
- Optimize your time by learning about multiple employers in one virtual space.
Register for the Virtual Spring Career Fair on the online platform Brazen.
Apr 4 From Campus to Career: Bridging the Gap with Workplace Etiquette
From Campus to Career: Bridging the Gap with Workplace Etiquette
Apr 20 Faculty of Engineering and Design Information Night