Follow the instructions below to add the Professional Writing Minor to your program elements.
- Login to Carleton Central
- Under ‘Student Online Applications’, select ‘Change of Program Elements’
- Review the summary of your current program elements and click ‘Change Program Elements’
- Select ‘Professional Writing’ from the list of minors and click ‘Submit Changes’
- Your request will be sent to the Registrar’s Office for approval
Please note you will not receive written communication from the Registrar’s Office if your request is approved. Please check your audit 3-5 business days after you submit your request to see if it has been approved.
If your application is declined, you will receive written communication through your Carleton email explaining the reason your request was not approved.