Skip to Main Content
- to provide information, support and referrals to individuals who have experienced a sexual assault;
- to provide training and education regarding sexual harassment and sexual assault;
- to advocate for human rights;
- to promote Aboriginal outreach, retention and culture;
- to provide accommodation advice related to religion, disability, family status and pregnancy; to promote education and employment equity;
- to intervene to prevent discrimination and harassment; to foster equality without regard for ethnicity, culture, gender, race, sexual orientation or (dis)ability;
- to deliver education and enhance awareness on human rights issues; to provide information and training on human rights issues; to promote a barrier-free campus.