The goal of Inclusion Week is to raise visibility and awareness of the value of human rights work and EDI, explore practical ways to integrate its principles into our organizational structures and culture, and strengthen the potential for prosperity in the community. This year’s weeklong series is centered on the theme of ‘Fulfilling our Promises’, a commitment to continue to advance Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion across the university.
Please visit the main Events page for details about each session.
- Equity-driven Research: Carleton University Student EDI Research Award Presentations
Monday, October 18th from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Progress, not Perfection: Our shared promises leading social change in accessibility on campus
Monday, October 18th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The (Academic) Trans Agenda: A Conversation About Queer and Trans Pedagogy
Tuesday, October 19th from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- The Survey Course as Contested Space
Wednesday, October 20th from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Student-centred Collaborative Development Session for New Human Rights Module (Session #1)
Thursday, October 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Carleton Students Only)
- Student-centred Collaborative Development Session for New Human Rights Module (Session #2)
Thursday, October 21st from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Carleton Students Only)
- Science is for Everyone
Thursday, October 21st from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Inclusive Assessment of Program-Level Learning Outcomes
Friday, October 22nd from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.