Following the advice of Ottawa Public Health, the Ontario Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada, Carleton University has closed all non-essential services. For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page.
During this time, the Enriched Support Program (ESP) and Indigenous Enriched Support Program (IESP) will be operating online, and staff will be working remotely. Unfortunately, this means that our offices in Dunton Tower are closed to in-person visits until further notice.
We are, however, available to you via email and will make every effort to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. Please accept our best wishes during this challenging time and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
- Our application deadline is currently June 1st.
- Please apply using our online ESP and IESP application forms, and asking your references to use our online reference form, as we do not current have access to our mail.
- If you have sent an application by mail, please don’t worry as it will be held for us until we are able to return to our offices.
- Please note that we will have a slower than normal response time as we adapt to these new work conditions.
Additionally, we normally host Information Nights, but given the current public health guidelines, we will instead provide video sessions of our presentation by the end of March and post a link from this site and on our Information Night page.
For support, please contact our Advisors at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or book an online appointment. We will do our best to help you and, if needed, to connect you with supports. Please monitor our website and your email for updates.
Below are the messages that we have sent to your emails to date. Please check your email and this website for ongoing updates. Please visit our Summer Registration page for information about the summer term.
- Update #5 March 31: How flexible grading might affect ESP/IESP – what we know for now
- Update #4 March 24: How to book online advising & coaching appointments, Summer registration updates
- Update #3 March 20: Summer classes, how to book online coaching appointments
- Update #2 March 16: How to: access services, apply to a degree online, or withdraw from classes online
- Update #1 (March 13): Move to online classes and supports