At this time, the university is undergoing a gradual re-opening of the campus. For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page.
During this time, the Enriched Support Program (ESP) and Indigenous Enriched Support Program (IESP) will be returning to the office in 1516 Dunton Tower (15th floor), with social distancing and floor capacity limits in place.
- Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (closed from 12-1 for lunch). You can reach us by phone: 613-520-2804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Fall 2021 application deadline and application can be found here.
The university announced on March 2nd that it hopes to resume some in-person activities (including small classes) for Fall 2021. As a result, we plan to hold most workshops and FYSMs in person, as well as access to many online courses.
Carleton University’s COVID-19 response and policies can be found on its COVID info page. Here are the main highlights:
- Vaccine requirements: All students and employees are required to be vaccinated. You must attest to receiving your first dose vaccine by September 8, 2021, and second dose no later than October 15, 2021. Health and Counselling Services on campus is offering vaccination clinics with Pfizer vaccines on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until October 7, 2021. Drop-in vaccinations are also available at any community clinic, pop-up clinic, or neighbourhood vaccination hub in Ottawa.
- Details on how to submit your documentation will be announced soon.
- Screening process for coming to campus: Each time you come to campus, you should fill out the cuScreen COVID screening questions before leaving home. When you arrive on campus, you’ll use your phone to scan a QR code to enter each building/class.
- Ambassadors will be there to help out and we’ll review the process at Academic Orientation Day.
For support, please contact our Advisors at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or book an online appointment. We will do our best to help you and, if needed, to connect you with supports. Please monitor our website and your email for updates. Visit Carleton’s covid19 page for more information.
- Our ESP/IESP Advising Bulletins have important information for current ESP/IESP students.