Following the advice of Ottawa Public Health, the Ontario Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario and the Public Health Agency of Canada, Carleton University has closed all non-essential services. For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page.
During this time, the Enriched Support Program (ESP) and Indigenous Enriched Support Program (IESP) will be operating online, and staff will be working remotely. Unfortunately, this means that our offices in Dunton Tower are closed to in-person visits until further notice.
We are available to you by email and will make every effort to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible. Please accept our best wishes during this challenging time and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
- Our application deadline is currently July 15th.
- Please apply using our online ESP and IESP application forms, and asking your references to use our online reference form, as we do not currently have access to our mail.
- If you have sent an application by mail, please don’t worry as it will be held for us until we are able to return to our offices.
Additionally, we normally host Information Nights, but given the current public health guidelines, we will instead provide video sessions and online FAQ sessions in June. We will be holding virtual Information Nights on June 4th, 10th, 17th, and 24th, all at 7:00 p.m. If you missed one, please visit the page to view videos.
For support, please contact our Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or book an online appointment. We will do our best to help you and, if needed, to connect you with supports. Please monitor our website and your email for updates.
Below are the messages that we have sent to your emails to date. Please check your email and this website for ongoing updates. Please visit our Summer Registration page for information about the summer term and this page for information about fall registration.
- Update #9 June 5: Fall registration information and options
- Update #8 May 22: Academic supports this summer, deadline to apply for SAT grade, CESB application available, degree application deadline
- Update #7 April 28: Financial resources (COVID), how to apply for SAT grade, how to pay summer fees, nominate a peer for an award
- Update #6 April 8: How flexible grading will affect ESP/IESP admissions, Online exam info
- Update #5 March 31: What are flexible grading options, what we know for now
- Update #4 March 24: How to book online advising & coaching appointments, Summer registration updates
- Update #3 March 20: Summer classes, how to book online coaching appointments
- Update #2 March 16: How to: access services, apply to a degree online, or withdraw from classes online
- Update #1 (March 13): Move to online classes and supports