At this time, the university is undergoing a gradual re-opening of the campus. For more information, please visit Carleton’s Coronavirus page.
During this time, the Enriched Support Program (ESP) will be returning to the office in 1516 Dunton Tower (15th floor), with social distancing and floor capacity limits in place.
- Our office is 1516 Dunton Tower: Hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (closed from 12-1 for lunch). You can reach us by phone: 613-520-2804 or email email@example.com.
For questions, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (regarding ESP) or email@example.com (regarding IESP). You can also call us at 613-520-2804 or book an “Admissions Consulting for Prospective student” appointment.
- Our Winter 2022 application deadline and application can be found here.
- Our Fall 2022 application deadline and application can be found here.
- Our ESP/IESP application forms are online and you can ask your references to use our online reference form.
The university announced that it hopes to resume some in-person activities (including small classes) for Fall 2021 and even more by Winter 2022. As a result, we plan to hold most workshops and FYSMs in person, as well as access to many online courses.
Carleton University’s COVID-19 response and policies can be found on its COVID info page. Here are the main highlights:
- Vaccine requirements: All students and employees are required to be vaccinated. Fall 2021 students: You must attest to receiving your first dose vaccine by September 8, 2021, and second dose no later than October 15, 2021. Vaccinations are available at by appointment on campus, or at community clinic, pop-up clinic, or neighbourhood vaccination hub in Ottawa.
- Details on how to submit your documentation are here.
- Screening process for coming to campus: Each time you come to campus, you should fill out the cuScreen COVID screening questions before leaving home. When you arrive on campus, you’ll use your phone to scan a QR code to enter each building/class.
- Ambassadors will be there to help out and we’ll review the process at Academic Orientation Day.
For support, please contact our Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or book an online appointment. We will do our best to help you and, if needed, to connect you with supports. Please monitor our website and your email for updates. Visit Carleton’s covid19 page for more information.
- Our ESP/IESP Advising Bulletins have important information for current ESP/IESP students.