JOB POSTING – IESP SOCIAL MEDIA NAVIGATOR
End Date: April 30, 2022
Rate of Pay: $17.00 / hour (up to 10 hours per week)
Are you a Social Media Savvy Indigenous Student?
The Indigenous Enriched Support Program (IESP) is seeking to fill a casual position up to 10 hours per week for a SOCIAL MEDIA NAVIGATOR. The number of weekly hours will decrease during the school year and is negotiable upon hire.
The key candidate is:
- An Indigenous Carleton University student returning in the Fall of 2021;
- Tech savvy with experience in coordinating multiple professional social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter);
- Creative and can supply samples of graphic images they have developed;
- A team player to strategize and help make the social media vision of IESP come alive;
- Aware of pertinent Indigenous resources, events, and issues that students will benefit from knowing about; and
- Able to communicate and work professionally in a respectful manner.
The successful candidate will be involved with developing and implementing a social media strategy in consultation with the IESP Team. All graphics and social media posts will follow Carleton’s Social Media Policies, including any engagement with followers.
If interested please submit your name, resume and 2 references to the IESP no later than June 30th 4pm.
Submissions can be directed to the IESP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Miigwetch to all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.