Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
JMCE Business Roundtable Webinar: “Covid-19’s Impact on Canada-Europe Business”
December 2, 2020 at 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
|Location:||Online at CES Zoom room|
The Centre for European Studies Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence (JMCE) at Carleton University and the CN-Paul M. Tellier Chair on Business and Public Policy at University of Ottawa are pleased to co-host a distinguished panel of speakers for Covid-19’s Impact on Canada-Europe Business.
The event opening is offered by Patrick Leblond, Associate Professor and CN-Paul M. Tellier Chair on Business and Public Policy, University of Ottawa and moderated by Crina Viju-Miljusevic, Associate Professor, Institute of European, Russian and Eurasian Studies, Carleton University.
The CETA Business Lecture speakers include:
- Geneviève Abbott (Executive Director, Catalonia Trade & Investment Office)
- Delphine Adenot-Owusu (Executive Director, EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada)
- Claire Citeau (Executive Director, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance)
- Yvonne Denz (President & CEO, Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
- Marie-France Paquet (Chief Economist, Global Affairs Canada)
- Riva Walia (Managing Director, France Canada Chamber of Commerce (Ontario))
The event is free and open to the public. Please click here to register for the event.