Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Virtual Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement 101
January 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
|Location:||Virtual Event using Microsoft Teams|
What will be covered?
- In this virtual session we’ll explore the Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement system. We’ll review example expense reports, the app and there will be time to ask questions.
- NOTE: This is the same training that was delivered in the fall to all departments and faculties. Nothing new will be presented
Who should attend?
- Any faculty members who need to submit a non-travel related claim against their Professional Expense Reimbursement fund (PER). Examples of claims may include membership fees, office equipment, and internet costs.
- Any member of Carleton University who would like to learn how to submit an expense report.
- Any member of Carleton University who would like a refresher on travel and expense reimbursement.
To find more information …
You’d like to brush up on all things Travel and Expense, but can’t attend this session? You have questions but don’t think you need a virtual session? Visit the FACTS website for more information.