The Enriched Support Program (ESP) and Indigenous Enriched Support Program (IESP) are one-year transition programs for students seeking entry to university. Our programs provide opportunities for prospective students to demonstrate their potential to succeed at university.
- get started on first-year university in a full-time program, earning credits that will count toward your degree
- take three first-year university courses (one First-Year Seminar and two electives)
- receive academic support in small, weekly workshops that help you make the transition to university-level work
- benefit from individual academic and time management support in the form of academic coaching
- get advice from advisors who will help you in exploring academic goals and options
- build a basis for admission to a degree
ESP and IESP offer unique pathways to help you qualify for a variety of degree programs.