The Film Studies department is looking for a new Undergraduate Student Representative for the Fall 2017-Winter 2018 year. The duties expected for this position are:
- Regularly communicating with the Film Studies undergraduate students about any concerns, questions or complaints regarding the program.
- Welcoming new undergraduate Film Studies students and introducing them to the program.
- Attending monthly department meetings and report any concerns, complaints and/or suggestions to the faculty that students have raised.
- Providing a student’s perspective to enhance the undergraduate film studies course list as well as individuals at the meetings.
- Assisting in any Film Studies undergraduate fund raising.
If this position interests you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a one-paragraph summary telling us about yourself, as well as what you hope to accomplish in the position. Please include your year-standing in the application. The deadline to apply May 8th.