Attention: Graduate Recruitment in Progress
For the 2019-2010 academic year, we will be accepting graduate applications until late summer. If interested, please proceed to apply.
For more information, please contact: Dr. Aboubakar Sanogo, Graduate Supervisor.
Phone 613-520-2600 ext 2346
Other Important Deadlines:
- November 15 (every year): Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Due
- December 1 (every year): SSHRC Graduate Scholarship Application Due
- Major Research Papers: TBD Fall Term Major Research Papers Due
Major Research Papers:
- April 27, 2018: Winter Term Major Research Papers Due
- April 1 (every year): Film Studies’ deadline for graduate students to submit their supervisor-approved thesis in examinable form.
- Third Week of April (every year): Recommended Period for Thesis Defences
- May 11, 2018: Last day to electronically submit final thesis copy (post-defence, with any required revisions completed) to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs.
Note: Other key deadlines can be found in Carleton’s The Academic Year (Graduate and Undergraduate Studies).