How do I get reimbursed for Professional Expenses (PER)?

CUASA and Academic Management staff may be reimbursed for expenses related to the development and execution of their profession using the online Travel and Expense Reimbursement system. Guidelines for claiming these expenses may be found here.

How do I get reimbursed for my Professional Development Expenses (PDR)?

The Professional Development Fund for Contract Instructors is administered by CUPE 4600, Unit 2. The claimant obtains the form from the CUPE 4600 website and returns the completed form to their office (511A Unicentre). The claim is then approved by the Joint Committee for the Administration of the Agreement (JCAA) and returned to the claimant, who attaches original receipts and sends to the Finance Office for processing.

Click here for the ‘Financial Services Handbook – Professional Expense Reimbursement’ (updated February 23, 2017)

How do I view details of my PER/PDR fund?

  1. Login to using your Banner/FAST username and password.
  2. Though your PER fund is not research related it has been added to the dashboard on the MyRe$earch tab.  The current balance of your fund is displayed in the last field.
  3. Click on any text element of the record to see more details about your fund, including who to contact.  You may also click on the balance to see the transaction details in FAST Finance.