This year’s Quality Showcase is an opportunity for both academic and professional service areas to share and learn about the collaborations behind a number of successful initiatives happening on campus.
Come to the third annual Quality Showcase, taking place on Thursday November 14 from 9 – 12 in the River Building, to learn about the collaborations behind two Facilities and Management Planning initiatives:
The office of sustainability is working to embed the strategic plan for environmental sustainability in all university operations – representing one of the most ambitious action plans in Canada to reduce a university’s environmental footprint.
Come learn about how the office of sustainability is working collaboratively to:
- Reduce energy use and demand within existing and new buildings.
- Realize a number of sustainability projects, such as the Green Revolving Fund.
- Develop Greener Workplaces to enable local action and projects.
Teaching, Research and University Operations use hazardous materials in various ways, every day. What do we have on campus? Where do we store and use these? And are we managing these safely?
Come learn about how EHS is working collaboratively to:
- Ensure that hazardous materials managed safely and efficiently
- Align safety training and procedure development to specific hazards
- Provide real-time data to assist in emergency management
Quality Showcase Program
- Discovery Centre
- Strategic Integrated Plan Task Force
Registration for the 2013 Quality Showcase is now open. We look forward to seeing you on November 14.