As a member of the Carleton University community, there is much that you can do to contribute to and enhance Carleton’s Sustainability programs. One way is to reduce your use of disposable cups.
Did you know the average office worker uses 500 disposable cups a year?
Here are 5 easy ways that you can help to reduce this and plastic bottle waste :
- Use a reusable water bottle or coffee mug.
- Carry a travel mug to get ‘Lug a Mug’ discounts at all Dining Services and restaurant locations across campus.
- Use one of the filtered water stations located across the university to refill your reusable water bottle or mug.
- Keep your own mug at work or start a mug collection in your office.
- Offer visitors and guests coffee in reusable mugs.
Learn more about how you can help make Carleton a sustainable place to work and learn.