The Faculty of Public Affairs set out to develop a statement of priorities and directions to help frame our contribution to the University’s new strategic integrated plan, and also to develop our own sense of where we, as a Faculty, wanted to go over the 2013-2018 period.
The resulting document – MOVING FPA FORWARD: Priorities and Directions for the Faculty of Public Affairs, 2013-2018 – is designed to provide a path for the Faculty of Public Affairs in the current era of increasing competition, decreasing resources and continuing uncertainty. It is a plan rooted in our proud history of knowledge generation and transmission, community engagement, innovation, and interdisciplinarity. It draws on our strengths in conducting research and delivering programs of study that build better democracy and foster informed citizenship.
- MOVING FPA FORWARD: Priorities and Directions for the Faculty of Public Affairs, 2013-2018 (pdf)
- FPA in Motion: Celebrating Our Progress in 2016
- FPA in Motion: Celebrating Our Progress in 2015
- FPA in Motion: Celebrating Our Progress in 2014 (pdf)
- Synergies Report – Next Steps, March 2015 (pdf)
- Moving FPA Institutes Forward White paper report of the ad hoc committee on educational and professional institutes, October 2015 (pdf)
- Moving FPA Institutes Forward, Next Steps, September 2016 (pdf)
- Ask André 2016 Powerpoint Presentation (pdf)
- Ask André 2017 Powerpoint Presentation (pdf)