You are invited to build your own day for Fall Open House!
View the schedule for the day, and join us for:
- the Programs and Services Fair, where you can meet faculty, staff and current Carleton students;
- optional Campus Tours and Residence Tours;
- the Bachelor of Arts Panel, where you will learn about the Bachelor of Arts degree; and
- academic sessions on many Carleton University programs.
At Fall Open House, you and your family can:
- talk with professors and students about our exciting programs and experiential learning opportunities;
- meet experienced student services staff and learn about Carleton’s extensive network of support;
- attend an information session to find out which Carleton programs you want to put on your application; and
- explore our vibrant community and state-of-the-art facilities by joining campus and residence tours.
Join us at Fall Open House and take the next step to becoming a Carleton University Raven!
Jan 29 Borders + Migration Annual Lecture presented by Alison Mountz
Borders + Migration Annual Lecture presented by Alison Mountz
Jan 30 The Great Delusion a Lecture by John J. Mearsheimer
The Great Delusion a Lecture by John J. Mearsheimer
Jan 31 Global Economic Relations in the Trump Era and After: Research Workshop