Skip to main content Skip to footer

Carleton University has a Transition Guide for parents that provides information and answers on many of the questions parents of potential students may have. There is also a parent newsletter that you can register for at this link.

I want to know...

What can my son or daughter do with a degree from the Faculty of Public Affairs?

Our graduates go on to work as journalists, politicians, economists, international aid workers, lawyers, social workers, and much more. For more information and to look at specific degree programs check out the career paths of our alumni.

Where can I learn more about the Faculty of Public Affairs?

The Faculty of Public Affairs (FPA) attracts students and scholars who seek to interact with and bring positive change to the community and world around them.

Our location in the national capital provides students with unparalleled access to the federal government, non-governmental organizations, the media, and national and international associations. We call this the Capital Advantage.

Our objective is to prepare graduates to address regional and global challenges with the aim of fostering informed citizenship and building better democracies. You can read more about FPA and our stories in FPA Voices.