SPEAKING SUPPORT SERVICES : CHAT IT UP IN DUNTON 1609!
You can choose from two services, both geared to improving your oral French skills:
1. One-on-one sessions:
- 30 minutes of conversation with a language assistant, followed by a 10-minute feedback session to address specific issues.
- Student should have a project they are working on (exposé oral, situations formelles, examen oral des finissants, etc)
- Monday to Thursday, 10:00 to 12:30.
- By appointment (sign up on the bulletin board at 1609 Dunton).
2. Group conversations:
- Group discussion led by a language assistant.
- Mondays, 12:30 to 14:00 and Tuesday to Thursdays, from 12:30 to 17:00.
- No appointment necessary (discussion tend to start at half past and last for about an hour).