- An online introductory course followed by a two week residential program at Carleton University (July 31 – August 13, 2016)
- Orientation to Canada’s university system and guidance for success
- Information on employment in Canada and pathways to Canadian citizenship.
- Engaging daily activities blending academics with emersion in Canada’s capital city
The range of activities offered will include but not be limited to:
- Orientation sessions (on campus and around town)
- Networking and group work
- Team challenges
- Short courses and/or modules
- Skill development in blended learning practices
- Athletics, arts, and leisure
- Residential life
CampusCanada is a non-credit program. The Global Academy will award completion certificates in partnership with Carleton University’s School of Canadian Studies.