Mitacs Training Online Workshops
The Mitacs Training program offers a selection of online workshops that are open to Carleton graduate students and postdocs.
Please note that completion of Mitacs Training online workshops will not be credited toward TA training hours.
To access online courses from Mitacs Training, students must create an account on Mitacs’ new learning management system called EDGE (Education, Development, Growth, and Engagement). EDGE has started replacing Mitacs Training’s past learning platforms and is designed to enhance student’s training experience through courses and curriculum. By accessing EDGE, students will be able to:
- Enroll in Mitacs Training courses scheduled across Canada
- Access Mitacs Training’s online course catalog
- View and download transcripts following successful course completion
- Check course registration status, download resources and tools, and more!
To get started on EDGE, students will need to:
- Visit https://edge-reg.mitacs.ca
- We recommend using a web-based browser. The site isn’t fully optimized for mobile browsing just yet.
- You will be required to create a new account! Please do not attempt to use your existing login credentials with previous Mitacs platforms, they will not work!
- Select your Learner Affiliation on the EDGE Registration Portal
- Carefully select your current Mitacs Program Affiliation
- If you are not a Mitacs Intern or program participant, please select General
If you have any questions, please contact David Lafferty, Coordinator of Graduate Professional Development, at email@example.com.