Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
2018 Ontario Water Works Association Ottawa Seminar
June 1, 2018 at 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|Location:||2224 Richcraft Hall|
|Cost:||See price scale below|
10:00 a.m. Registration
10:30 a.m. Opening Remarks
10:45 a.m. Manganese in Drinking Water: Proposed Revisions to the Guideline for Canadian Drinking Water Quality
Andrea Cherry, Health Canada
11:15 a.m. Networking Break
11:30 a.m. Advancements in Field Monitoring and Data Collection
Megan Ker, Hach
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Managing Drinking Water Risks During Emergencies …Case Studies, Events, & Solutions!
Ian Douglas, City of Ottawa
1:40 p.m. Advanced Filtration Principles
Jeff Beaty, Jacobs (CH2M)
2:15 p.m. Rapid Source and Treated Water Quality Testing using Chemical Oxygen Demand
Justin Dickerman, MANTECH
2:45 p.m. Closing Remarks
*CEUs will be awarded for completion of this seminar.
REGISTRATION CAN BE FOUND ONLINE AT: https://www.owwa.ca/events-calendar/
OWWA Member = $99 (+HST)
Non-Member Rate* = $229 (+HST)
Young Professional = $69 (+HST)
Student = $49 (+HST) HST number: # R122057458
** Non-member rate is member regular rate + 50% of annual AWWA/OWWA Membership. Registering at the non-member rate for two OWWA Seminars within the same calendar year entitles the attendee to an AWWA/OWWA Membership.
- Questions regarding registration should be directed to the OWWA office at (416) 231-1555 or email@example.com
- Questions regarding program content should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org • Attendance is by advance registration only
- Seminar participants will be eligible to receive CEUs upon attending. Please provide your WWOCS number on the registration form.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments are provided as part of the registration fee. Please let the OWWA office know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing, and sent to the OWWA Office via e-mail. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. All cancellations emailed/faxed dated up to and including one week before the seminar will be refunded, minus a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received after this date.