The Ontario Medical Association is developing a social distancing policy to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 cases. In response to their recommendations and to follow practices being adopted by primary care physicians across Ontario, effective immediately the Carleton Health and Counselling Services will be offering visits by telephone/video conferencing to promote the safety of our Carleton community.
- Starting Monday, March 16th, all the text reminders going out will indicate that booked appointments will be by phone.
- All booked appointments will be converted to telephone/video conferencing appointments that will be initiated by your physician at your designated appointment time.
- For medical walk in please call 613-520-6674. You will be triaged by telephone/video conferencing to determine the safest way to provide you care.
- For pre-booked counselling appointments, your counsellor will telephone/video conferencing you at your designated appointment time, we can also arrange video-conferencing with advance notice. Your counsellor will contact you via email to make arrangements.
- To book a counselling appointment or to speak to a counsellor today (Same day counselling) call 613-520-6674.
Please note: If you do not have a phone your provider will contact you via email to set up a video appointment.