In order to promote the health and safety of our Carleton community, the Carleton Health and Counselling Services remains open virtually.
- Service available virtually for most appointments and in person if deemed essential.
- Medical Appointments: The appointment will be via telephone/video conference and will be initiated by your physician at your designated appointment time. Please watch for a blocked ID telephone call and/or email with instructions for a video call.
- Counselling Appointments: Your counsellor will telephone/video counsel you at your designated appointment time.
- Urgent Care (Walk In): Call 613-520-6674. You will be triaged by telephone to determine the safest way to provide care. If deemed necessary, we will ask you to present in person to the clinic wearing your own face covering. You will be triaged by a nurse the morning of your visit for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Crisis Counselling: Call 613-520-6674. You will be triaged by telephone to determine the safest way to provide support.
Note: If you do not have a phone your provider will contact you via email to set up a video appointment.
Note for injections: please call clinic, at 613-520-6674, to discuss with a nurse.