Anyone coming to campus must complete daily COVID screening. Please review Carleton’s COVID-19 website for information, answers to frequently asked questions and the latest campus-wide emails that have been sent to the Carleton community.
Fall 2021 Services
The Department of Health Sciences will provide limited in-person services during the Fall 2021 term. In keeping with Carleton’s safe meetings and social distancing guidelines needed to ensure student and staff safety, the Department of Health Sciences will not take walk-ins at this time.
Registration, overrides, advising, etc. will also continue to be delivered virtually during University business hours weekdays 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Virtual Waiting Line FAQs
>>> QLess instructions for students can be found HERE.
When it’s your turn:
1. Receive a text notification.
2. Head to the HS (Health Sciences) Building – remember to bring these 3 essentials: (i) your mask, (ii) daily covid screening confirmation/approval, and (iii) Carleton University photo ID and student number.
3. Please wait in the 1st floor lobby of the HS Building until you have received a text that instructs you to go to your appointment. Appointments for undergraduate students are in 2305 Health Sciences Building, and appointments for graduate students are in 2306 Health Sciences Building.
Please note: due to capacity limits, students are prohibited from waiting in the 2nd floor hallway
Reply any time to communicate with us while you wait in line!
• H Request help
• M Request more time
• S Check your status
• L Leave the line
• C Cancel your appointment
• N# Request your estimated wait time
• J Re-join the line if you accidentally left or arrived late
Keeping Students and Staff Safe
We are working hard to keep students and staff healthy and safe by following University Safe Meeting Protocols:
- Daily covid symptom screening, requiring staff and students who are feeling unwell to stay home.
- Name and contact information is recorded for contact tracing purposes.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Masks are to cover the nose and mouth as per the University’s Mask Policy.
- Disinfecting surfaces before and after use.
- Ensure appropriate physical distancing of at least two (2) metres.
- Limiting the number of people in indoor spaces.
- Washing hands/sanitize hands before and after meetings.