The Heart & Stroke Foundation provided an information session on how to protect your health from heart disease, stroke and high blood pressure.
Here are some helpful heart-health resources:
- First Aid and CPR training through Environmental Health and Safety
- Smoking, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity – try one of our Healthy Workplace lunchtime activities!
- Heart and Stroke Foundations eTools (Blood Pressure Action Plan, Risk Assessment, Health Weight Action Plan)
- Interpreting your BMI Score
- Nutritional Information for Fast Food Restaurants
- Sign up for the H&SF’s Healthline e-Newsletter