Do you ever get home after a busy day and ask yourself, “What do I make for dinner?” We’ve all been in that predicament!
SupperWorks Nepean will be hosting a Carleton Night on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 for Carleton University faculty and professional services staff so that we can spend some time together, make some fantastic meals for our families, and make our lives a little easier!
SupperWorks is a meal-preparation store in Ottawa that provides the customer with everything he/she needs to make quick, easy home-cooked dinners to go.
The event will take place from 4:00 – 6:00pm. You must book your session in advance, by Friday, May 19, 2017. You can choose your time slot anytime between 4:00 and 6:00pm, whatever works best for you! Sessions are approximately 30 minutes in length.
Here is how it works:
- When we arrive each of us will get an apron and get started. The staff at SupperWorks will be there to answer any questions we may have.
- We will move from station to station preparing our entrees.
- Every ingredient for every recipe will be washed, chopped, grated and ready to use.
- Each station is equipped with recipes, utensils and all containers.
- We get to leave the mess behind and continue cooking without doing dishes… how great is that?
- We will listen to music, enjoy some refreshments, chat, and just have fun.
- When we are finished we get to pack up our entrees and take them home to put into our freezers. They’re all ready to cook and eat on those days we just don’t know what to make for supper.
All of the entrees we will be making will feed 4 to 6 people so there will lots of food to take home.
*** ONLINE Promotion SupperSaver pay $50 for $100 voucher and apply to 6,9,or 12 entrees
Check out the available May menu items, and choose your entrees before registering. *Note: be sure it says May Menus at the top of the page!
To sign up
To register place your order online at SupperWorks.com. Questions call 613-695-5151.
In the SupperWorks meal assembly kitchen, you’ll prepare quick and easy dinners in a fraction of the time it would take at home! Who knew that meal preparation could be so easy and so enjoyable?