Join the Challenge!
4 & 3 or more per day!
It’s hard to argue with the health benefits of a diet rich in vegetables and fruits: Lower blood pressure; reduced risk of heart disease, stroke, and probably some cancers; lower risk of eye and digestive problems; and a mellowing effect on blood sugar that can help keep appetite in check.
During the month of June, Healthy Workplace is challenging Carleton staff and faculty to eat AT LEAST 4 vegetables and 3 fruit per day from June 1st to June 30th!
The rules are simple:
- Register to participate below
- Download and print your 4&3 tracking card
- Record how many servings of fruits and veggies you eat per day
- Submit your tracking card to 1310 Dunton Tower by July 7th for a chance to win!
All participants will be entered to win a Magic Bullet blender!
** Congratulations to the winner of this year’s challenge: Paul Bertrand!
Registration is now closed.
- Visit the Healthy Lifestyle Blog to view the post 10 Ways to Get Your 7 Servings of Fruits and Veggies
- You can also click here to learn more about Canada’s Food Guide.