Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Saving Strategies Workshop
October 18, 2017 at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
|Location:||2017 Dunton Tower|
|Audience:||Anyone, Staff and Faculty|
|Key Contact:||Samantha Munro|
|Contact Phone:||Ext. 2042|
A member of Chartered Professional Accountants Canada will be joining us to provide this presentation on Saving Strategies.
Audience: Those who want to learn how to save more and spend less.
- Saving – Definitions
- Savings Strategies – Overview
- Specific Savings Strategies
— Pay Yourself First
— Create a Budget
— From Your Investment Income
— Expenditure Management
- Keeping the Momentum
- Tools and Aids
- Learn how to save more to pay down debt.
- Realize that saving and a reduction in spending often go together to achieve success.
- Use the power of compounding to make your savings grow.
- Start to invest in the future to realize goals and dreams and prepare for a comfortable retirement
To register, please fill out the form below: