As a Healthy Workplace sponsored event, lunchtime Pickleball is FREE for all faculty and staff. Pickleball takes place on Wednesdays from noon – 1pm in Norm Fenn Gym, starting Wednesday, September 7, 2022.
To register, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Pickleball is a fun, social and friendly game. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. The basics of pickleball:
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played indoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels
To register for Healthy Workplace Lunchtime Pickleball, please fill out the form below: