** The winner of the 2020 Pump it Up for 20 Challenge is Julie Furber – congrats Julie! **
For the month of November, Healthy Workplace is hosting a fun physical activity challenge: Pump It Up for 20! During the month of November, you are challenged to get your heart rate up for 20 minutes every day. How you get your heart rate up is totally up to you. Run, skate, climb the stairs, bike, swim – whatever you like!
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Register below to participate
- Download the digital tracking sheet
- Engage in 20 minutes of heart pumping activity for every day in November
- Track your activity in the tracking sheet
- Return your tracking sheet to Healthy Workplace by Friday, December 4 for your chance to win Carleton swag from the Bookstore!
That’s all there is to it! In addition to improving your overall health and fitness, by participating in this challenge you will have the chance to win! Good luck and have fun with it!
Registration is now closed.