Join us for a walk at your own comfort level! The Healthy Workplace Walking Group will meet every Friday at the flag poles on Library Road (near Azrieli), before embarking on a walk around campus! This walking group aims to support your mental and physical health by providing you with an opportunity to take a step back from your responsibilities and stresses, engage with others at a social distance all whilst enjoying the healing effects of nature. Being free and non-committal, the Walking Group will allow you to enjoy both the physical and emotional benefits of walking with few barriers.
Here’s what you need to know to participate:
- Meetups will take place on Fridays at 12:10pm, beginning September 9, 2022.
- You do not need to commit to walking every week. You can drop-in whenever your schedule allows!
- The group will meet near the flag poles on Library Road (in front of Azrieli) and then will head out on the 30 minute walk.
- The program is open to all Carleton University staff and faculty.
- All levels of walkers are welcome to participate.
Thank you to Linda Cruz for leading the weekly walks!
To register for this activity, please fill out the form below.