As of August 23, 2021, the Department of History will be open from Monday – Friday, 8:30am -12:00pm & 1:00-4:30pm, closed for lunch, 12:00 – 1:00pm.
At this time, administrative staff will only deal with general walk-in inquiries. All appointments will continue to be held virtually. There will be no person-to-person appointments available. The best way to request timely advice or to make an appointment is to contact us at the following email addresses.
- For any Undergraduate support, please contact Tanya Schwartz, Undergraduate Administrator, at email@example.com.
- For any Graduate support, please contact Joan White, Graduate Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact the Chair, please do so at email@example.com
- For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any inquiries or support regarding the Latin American and Caribbean Studies (LACS) office, please contact Xiaohan Xu, LACS Program Administrator, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we navigate through this gradual return to campus.