New employees and employees who have experienced a change in the type of tax deductions they are eligible for are asked to fill out Personal Tax Credits Return forms known as TD1s. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about these forms.

For more information on TD1 forms, please contact Payroll Services, or consult these helpful tax links:

Tax Deduction Estimator (form TD1)

Students and Tax Segment 4: Completing a Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1)

Information from last years Sprott Accounting Student’s Association free tax clinic

Carleton University, Employee Forms

Leave a question