Welcome to the Graduate Research Job Requisition System!
The Job Requisition System is a tool to facilitate the creation of casual payments. Currently, the system supports the creation of grad student Research Assistant jobs.
From now until mid-May, you can set up jobs for the Summer 2017 term. If you require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
For Research Accounting, Department Admins and Faculty:
- Logging In – Departmental Admins, Grant Holders, Research Accounting
- Creating a Type A Job
- Creating a Type B Job
- Grant Holder – Approving a Job
- Research Accounting – Approving a Job
- Checking Requisition Status
- Logging In – New Employee
- Getting Documented
- Accepting a Job – New Employee
- Logging In and Accepting a Job – Returning Employee