Welcome to the Graduate Research Job Requisition System!
The Job Requisition System is a tool to facilitate the creation of casual payments. Currently, the system supports the creation of grad student Research Assistant jobs.
If you require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Set Up:
If you are a new graduate student RA and have never been paid by the university before, this training guide will assist you with accepting your position and getting documented.
What is the deadline to accept my job?
The Student Approval Deadline is as of noon on the day listed below.
* The Mid-September Pay deadlines are for late summer payments only. Graduate RA payments for the Fall term start on the last pay of the first month of the term (September 28th paydate).
- Logging In – Departmental Admins, Grant Holders, Research Accounting
- Creating a Type A Job
- Creating a Type B Job
- Grant Holder – Approving a Job
- Research Accounting – Approving a Job
- Checking Requisition Status
- Logging In – New Employee
- Getting Documented
- Accepting a Job – New Employee
- Logging In and Accepting a Job – Returning Employee