Carleton University Event Support (CUES) provides professional audio and video projection support for events held on campus. We supply, set-up and operate equipment and provide free consultations to determine your needs, simple or complex, and help make your event a success.
What we do
- Sophisticated portable sound systems with multiple microphones for the spoken word and concerts, or one microphone set-ups for guest speakers
- Multiple screen video feeds using projection or flat panel screens for live or recorded video and PowerPoint presentations
- Projection of live Twitter feeds related to your event
- Laptops for PowerPoint presentations
- Support for Carleton’s electronic classrooms
Learn more about booking equipment with CUES.