Students in the Indigenous Enriched Support Program have the support of an IESP-specific academic advisor. Your academic advisor can help you with planning your courses and schedule, talking about programs and majors, and for students who may be struggling academically.
Each student will meet with their academic advisor twice a semester. In addition, students can schedule an appointment if they:
- Want to apply to a degree program (or need advice on majors, minors, co-ops, etc.)
- Are experiencing academic and personal difficulties
- Need a hand deciphering academic rules and regulations
- Need advice on how to register in or withdraw from courses
- Want to find the right person, service, or resource in the university
Book an appointment
Current students can email email@example.com to book. Our booking calendar will be available here in the fall.