If you will be in Ottawa this summer, here is some important information to know about accessing campus resources:
- The Fall/Winter pass period ends on April 30 for eligible students.
- Students who are eligible in the Spring/Summer pass period (May-August) may pick up or renew their U-Pass starting on April 18.
- Undergraduate eligibility: 1.0 credits total, and
- Graduate eligibility: full time status.
- If you plan to opt out, DO NOT pick up or renew your U-Pass. Please visit the U-Pass website for more program information, including important dates and deadlines.
Athletics Summer Memberships
Students taking summer courses pay miscellaneous fees, including Athletics fees. If you will not be registered and would like to make use of Athletics facilities this summer, there is an all-inclusive student summer membership (including CUFit and the pool. Register before April 30th for automatic access to the early bird price of $99 for the summer. For more information, please visit the Athletics website.
The ISSO will continue to host Immigration Q&A sessions, Travel and Quarantine Q&A sessions, and information workshops during the summer months. For information about upcoming events, visit the ISSO Events webpage.
Students in summer courses are automatically enrolled to continue receiving the ISSO newsletter. If you would like to receive updates from our office in the summer months but will not be studying in the summer term, please subscribe here.
To make use of MacOdrum Library resources including books and online resources, you must be registered in courses.