Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Ask Us Anything: New International Student Q&A
June 21, 2022 at 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Are you a new international student starting at Carleton University this summer or fall? Do you have questions about accessing services, study permits, work, and navigating campus and Ottawa? The International Student Services Office (ISSO) is here to help!
Ask us anything at this virtual drop-in session with ISSO staff members. In this session, students will:
- Meet ISSO staff members including:
- Carolyn McGill, International Student Immigration Specialist
- Lynn Murphy, Office and UHIP Administrator
- Niamh O’Shea, International Student Support Coordinator
- Stephanie Ellis, Quarantine and Travel Support Assistant
- Learn about important dates, deadlines, and programs
- Get answers to your questions about: campus services, health insurance, immigratio, work, Ottawa, travel and quarantine, and more.
Join this session on Microsoft Teams or register below for a reminder 24 hours in advance of the event. Students living outside Ontario are invited to use the event Time Zone Converter to plan their attendance.