Applications have now CLOSED for outgoing exchange (2017-2018). No late applications will be accepted.
- If applying to an OUI Exchange Program (OBW, OJS, OMG, ORA), apply online on Carleton Central and submit additional forms listed below to the ISSO by 4:00 pm on December 7, 2016. –> CLOSED
- If applying to the Killam Fellowship Program, apply online on Carleton Central by 4:00 pm on December 7, 2016 and submit additional forms listed below to the ISSO by 4:00 pm on January 16, 2017. –> CLOSED
Mandatory Carleton Exchange Program Application Forms
All forms listed below must be read and the terms and conditions understood.
Form #1 must be submitted at the time of application.
Forms #2, 3 and 4 must be submitted prior to leaving Canada for exchange.
Forms #5 and 6 must be completed at the Host Institution.
Form #7 is for Graduate Students only.
Form #8 is applicable only to students applying for the OUI or Killam Fellowships programs. Please note the specific deadlines for these forms.
- Consent to Publish Form
- Liability Waiver
- Consular Affairs Travel Report and Proof of Insurance
- Travel Registry
- Certificate of Arrival at the Host Institution
- Certificate of Departure from the Host Institution
- Graduate Students: Acknowlegement for Exchange
- Additional Forms: You may be required to submit additional supporting documents if you are applying for an OUI (Ontario Universities International) or Killam Fellowships program (see list below).
- Application (2017-2018 application now available)
- Language Assessment
- Exchange Brochure (New scholarship info available for 2017-2018)